Elders Real Estate Kings Langley has been managing our clients’ valuable property assets for more than 20 years. We have a tight cohesive team of dedicated professionals - to ensure that we always exceed client expectations.
All in all, the portfolio we manage which is mainly residential properties is worth upwards of $250 million dollars. That's a fairly sizeable portfolio entrusted to us.
We represent a broad range of properties mainly between Parramatta, Hills District and Blacktown, from large family homes to smaller granny flats. Our team adopts a highly systematic, yet personalised approach, to their business. This, coupled with considerable industry knowledge and local expertise ensure both our tenants and landlords receive excellent service from our team.
As your Property Investment Manager, we want to ensure that you obtain the maximum yield possible from your property, yet we appreciate that the process should be one that is managed for you. We provide regular feedback to you and at all stages you are kept fully informed as to how your significant investment is performing.
Our processes and administration of your property from tenant selection, attending to repairs, financial reporting, right through to tenant disputes if required, is completely transparent to you. Again, we have significant experience in managing each of these areas, all with the aim of helping your get the most from your investment.
We’d love to help you in any area that you may need assistance. Please take a look around our website for more information about our services, or have a chat to one of our team who will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Our team offers commitment, stability and many years experience working for our property investors.
^back to top
Elders Real Estate Kings Langley guarantee to provide you with the best possible service in the management of your investment property.
- We guarantee our service.
- Your property will be listed on our ‘Rental List’ within 24 hours of your instructions to relet the property after Notice to Vacate has been received from an existing Tenant, or when your property is entrusted to us to locate a suitable Tenant.
- A colour photograph will be taken and placed in our prominent rental window display.
- Your property will be listed on our internet sites within 24 hours of your instructions to relet the property after Notice to Vacate has been received from an existing Tenant, or when your property is entrusted to us to locate a suitable Tenant. The upload to the portal sites realestate.com.au, domain.com.au, homehound.com.au, myhome.com.au and rent.com.au occurs overnight.
- A signboard will be erected at your property, if authorised.
- We will access our existing prospective Tenant database and arrange inspections by Tenants who are looking to rent within your property’s price range and location.
- Regular contact will be made throughout the pre-lease period to provide an activity update including comments received by prospective Tenants about your property.
- We will present to the Landlord all Applications obtained from prospective Tenants.
- We will conduct thorough checks on Tenants applying for your property as permitted by law, to ensure that to the best of our knowledge the information given to us is accurate and that the Tenant will fulfil all obligations as per the Tenancy Agreement.
- We will conduct a thorough internal and external inspection of your property after 3 months and provide you with a comprehensive report following each inspection. We will then conduct inspections on a 6 monthly basis.
- We will attend to all maintenance repairs as quickly as reported as per the Management Agreement. We will advise or suggest any ongoing maintenance requirements which will keep your property in a condition which will assist it to retain its optimum market value.
- On a daily basis, we will conduct rent arrears checks and immediately follow up on any outstanding monies owing. Prompt action in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act will be taken.
Should we fail to perform in any of the above areas, we invite you to register your complaint in writing. If the complaint is not acted upon and rectified within 5 days after receipt of your letter, you have the option to cancel our Agency agreement as per your Management Agreement (Item 4). If this occurs within the first three months of the management we will refund all the management fees charged.
^back to top
An Absolute Professional
Charlotte is a delight to work with. She has an excellent knowledge of the local market, with all the facts and figures on hand to support her opinions and advice. From her first visit to the property she did not offer a generic sales programme, but focused on how best to market *my* house, picking up on unique points other agents had not mentioned.
Charlotte has a high level of integrity and ethics. She was on top of all the small details of the property, was always available if I had questions and constantly updated me on the progress of the sales campaign. She had a collaborative approach to our relationship and always fully discussed the reasons for any recommendations. She did not sugar-coat nor promise the unachievable, but what she did promise she delivered, cheerfully and professionally.
The result: a stress-free sale and a price significantly above the most optimistic estimates of other agents.
16 Haddon Close, Glenwood
Dennis, you gave us peace of mind and confidence for a successful outcome. Thank you for a very professional service.
Pat and I would like to thank you and your staff for the excellent service that you have given us on the recent sale of our property in Glenwood.
From day one, you gave us the confidence that you would endeavour to get the best result on our behalf. We could not have been more pleased with your presentation on what we could expect from you and your staff in the selling of our property.
Due to the media output concerning property values, we were a bit concerned as to what effect this may have on our sale, you told us not to worry, all will be well. In fact that is the way it turned out to our great relief.
The price gained was better than expected due to the property climate at the time.
I think we had a good relationship during the sale and i hope i did not bug you too much with some of my phone calls.
Pat and I would have no hesitation in recommending you and your KIngs Langley office for services that prospective sellers may require on their property.
We found that you also negotiated the sale of one of Pat's friends house and she also spoke highly of you and your staff.
Thank you Dennis we know that you and your staff will continue to offer the great service you gave us to your new clients.
133 Whitby Road, Kings Langley
To Charlotte Cooke Elders Real Estate Kings Langley
I write to tell you how pleased i am with the result of the sale of my mother in law's house at 133 Whitby Rd. Kings Langley.
Thank you for always being courteous and easy to contact at any time. You always kept us up to date regarding the progress of the sale of the property and were willing to go the extra mile whenever there were questions that i needed an answer too.
I believe that the price that you negotiated on our behalf was the best possible one at the time of the sale.
I have no hesitation in recommending you and your company to any of your future prospective clients.
Once again many thanks, and all the best for your ongoing career in real estate.
9 Blaxland Street, Lalor Park
Here's the testimonial letter, which im only too happy to provide in relation to the sale of the Lalor Park property.
In the build-up to the sale of our house, we put the standard questions to Elders Real Estate Kings Langley sales director Dennis Ashford.
His answers and other know-how he supplied gave us the added motivation to proceed.
What he told us added up to sound and essential advice, because even in a property seller's market you need those assurances.
Dennis and sales consultant Charlotte Cooke made an inspection and we soon realised how they could better market the property.
On the Saturday they conducted a short ópen house', attracting multiple buyers. By mid-week it was sold and contracts of exchange were ready to be signed.
It was fun to watch, even though it had not been an easy decision to put up the 'for sale'sign on a home which had been in the family for so many years and which held many wonderful memories.
Dennis promised to keep us fuilly informed at every step, which he did.
Certainly, the acceleration in Sydney's housing prices helped things along. Having said that, it was Dennis's hard work and management role which drove the sale towards a most successful conclusion.
If you're like us, you'll welcome the service he and his office provided. Dennis kept us updated daily, outlined the progress of the 36 counter-offer prices and, all in all, did so in an unfailingly helpful way.
It's to be expected a vendor, getting what he or she sets out to achieve, will talk glowingly of the realtor. It's truly fitting in this instance.