A property manager guaranteeing there services SERVICE GUARANTEE
In consideration of the trust you have shown towards our office, we guarantee to provide you with the best possible service in the management of your investment property.
- We guarantee our service.
- Your property will be listed on our ‘Rental List’ within 24 hours of your instructions to relet the property after Notice to Vacate has been received from an existing Tenant, or when your property is entrusted to us to locate a suitable Tenant.
- A colour photograph will be taken and placed in our prominent rental window display.
- Your property will be listed on our internet sites within 24 hours of your instructions to relet the property after Notice to Vacate has been received from an existing Tenant, or when your property is entrusted to us to locate a suitable Tenant. The upload to the portal sites realestate.com.au, domain.com.au, homehound.com.au, myhome.com.au and rent.com.au occurs overnight.
- A signboard will be erected at your property, if authorised.
- We will access our existing prospective Tenant database and arrange inspections by Tenants who are looking to rent within your property’s price range and location.
- Regular contact will be made throughout the pre-lease period to provide an activity update including comments received by prospective Tenants about your property.
- We will present to the Landlord all Applications obtained from prospective Tenants.
- We will conduct thorough checks on Tenants applying for your property as permitted by law, to ensure that to the best of our knowledge the information given to us is accurate and that the Tenant will fulfil all obligations as per the Tenancy Agreement.
- We will conduct a thorough internal and external inspection of your property after 3 months and provide you with a comprehensive report following each inspection. We will then conduct inspections on a 6 monthly basis.
- We will attend to all maintenance repairs as quickly as reported as per the Management Agreement. We will advise or suggest any ongoing maintenance requirements which will keep your property in a condition which will assist it to retain its optimum market value.
- On a daily basis, we will conduct rent arrears checks and immediately follow up on any outstanding monies owing. Prompt action in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act will be taken.
Should we fail to perform in any of the above areas, we invite you to register your complaint in writing. If the complaint is not acted upon and rectified within 5 days after receipt of your letter, you have the option to cancel our Agency agreement as per your Management Agreement (Item 4). If this occurs within the first three months of the management we will refund all the management fees charged.